Monday, February 23, 2009

... and his jar of fat.



I haven't been doing much so there has been little to post or say. I hope and am working on changing this.
With this post I offer one of those situations that seem to blur the line between real and fictional, in this case a character. At my work there is a guy named Franz. Actually he is called Franz, I am told his real name is Fritz but his mail is addressed to Ferenc ( he is also referred to without affection as the smurf). I've seen his mail because he lives in the basement of where I work. He seems to subsist on solely cigarettes, booze, toast and fat with the occasional diet cola.
The jar pictured is his jar of bacon grease which he smears on toast and eats. It is one of those situations where his nature and habits seem unreal but could not be made up.
what a life.
Anyhow I hope to post more and have things worth posting. Hello again and see you soon.
r.

No comments:

Site Meter