Thursday, November 6, 2014

Today

I am a little bit behind schedule if I am to average one piece a day for 30 days. Not too off though. Additionally I do not have anything to post that is new at the moment.
As you may or may not know, one of the aspects of the 30in30 is that there is a sale in December. I think that I can let go of the dream of selling everything. I say this because some of the pieces do not hit the mark of what I envisioned. I could say that some do hit the mark of what I envisioned but still seem lackluster. Long story short it is good to produce work and it is good to challenge oneself but it is not always good to work fast or in a slipshod manner. Technically I could buy some more canvas board but that is not in keeping with the spirit of it all. When on starts a piece they are committed to it good or bad.

No comments:

Site Meter