Wednesday, November 6, 2013

In the vein of...

In the same vein of things I don't do I am writing about ideas I've had. More specifically ideas I've had but have yet to act on.
The idea here does indeed involve a moth. There is, with scrutiny, a lot of colors to be found in even the most drab looking moth. I thought it would be a great idea (please don't steal my great idea) to scan moths and make a pallet from there colors, or tones. Then do pictures/paintings using only those colors. Admittedly these pallets would or could be heavy on the browns and grays but that might only make it better. Different moths or species of moths could have a great range of options and even informing the picture mood and feel as it were. Just an idea.
I did find the "this" mentioned in the third word of this blog . I hope to start tonight. I'll have a before and after picture to show. I have yet to decide which direction I'll decide to take other than improvement. Time will tell.
R.

No comments:

Site Meter