Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ha Ha

I made this little skeleton hand.
There is an old church down the road where they have built/put tricycles into a stone wall. I am not sure how clear that is from this picture. The idea of course was to add the child size skeleton hand to the rock pile. However when looking for a good spot the hand fell into the hollows so it is generally unseen now. I'll make another.

Fish lamp in concept if not completion.

This brings up the idea of using my own work as reference material. Something I tend not to do. Though I have noticed paintings and such work out better if I do pre work, sketches and such before starting the "official" piece. hmmm?

While taking a pic of the Fish Lamp I took some of these Wrestlers group. Yet another project idea in cue. "sigh". The idea of course is to repeat with variation. This is the kind of thing where more is more. It is supposed to be more interesting for the number of pieces and not any one piece. It is also something that could work into a group show. I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.
blah




1 comment:

jel said...

There is so much cool stuff going on here ....
I love the hand and it is clear in the photo.
I love the deconstructed/reconstructed boxers.
I just love it all.

Site Meter