Tuesday, April 7, 2009

words later


It has been over a week since I posted these pics with the idea of writing text "soon" afterwards.
These are so of the cardboard pieces I have been messing with. They are largely just some casual works done for the sake of keeping things moving. I, as happens often, am undecided if they (some at least) should be left alone or to keep working on them. Probably the latter.
One thing that has happened since the 7th Is that I bought some supplies. I ventured out to find an art store, Utrecht specifically, and succeeded. I got myself a drawing board and large paper. I prefer large scale work. It is more ....... free? Is that what I want to say?
Either way it is different and more enjoyable for me than working with the smaller scale venues. Even the 16 x 16 pieces of card board are some what restrictive for some of the media I am using.
I hope to be able to show some of this large stuff (when I have some) sometime soon.
r

No comments:

Site Meter