Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is a little wc that I did for a story. Maybe it'll work for my needs but I am unhappy with the piece. I know that things take time and practice but it is difficult not being able to do something that I almost within your grasp.
part of this is not having a clear vision of what you are reaching for. Another is when you are not in the right mental space for things to flow.

I need to work at this is the only solution but just getting to the point where that is actually happening is difficult.




On a side note another tone of this post could have focused more on the external (the painting itself, and my subsequent technique) rather than my internal battles or issues. I should consider this former choice for future posts, it might be a refreshing change from my usual and might be constructive in the actual production process of paintings and what not.
ciao
r.

No comments:

Site Meter