Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think I know





Not that I am too very productive these days, I have some ideas of what i am going to be working on, amongst other stuff.
I have notices a very quadrangle aspect to the building here in Seattle, or more specifically Ballard. As I do like my (sub)urban landscapes and I really enjoy the points where a lot of corners come together I now have a "boxy" folder on my desk top. I need to work out the temperature and colors but I have done a couple of sketches. Admittedly one of the three (two of the four being the same picture with one tweaked) is in Asheville. It is supposed to have that island of light thing I was focusing on, not that you'd know.
So I hope to do some seemingly simplistic pictures of buildings with hopefully the execution making the difference if not an elusive tension innate to the landscape.

No comments:

Site Meter