Thursday, August 21, 2008

missing





I am painting and getting used to the new media, water colors that is. I can justify the situation by saying I am getting used to the new things but still there is something missing. The .....punctum or whatever is not there. The studies may be well enough but they are boring. 
The house on the hill was meant to be more moody or even sinister, that of course did not come across. There is no flow to the composition of the onramp scene, I can not tell if it was a bad execution or a bad idea. The other is of course an copy of someone else's work.
I have been working the sketch book, so that is good. I need to just mess around and not think about a finished product. I think I mentioned that I was looking for something (earlier posts) but I have yet to see its tail let alone grab it.

No comments:

Site Meter